Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello I am Ramona


Hello!

It is me again.
Thought it would be good to update on the head model since I've found some time to waste.
I've finished as much as I can for now.The rest has to wait until I've done some studying about the anatomy of human head and UVW Mapping.
I've finally found her (the head model) a name! And gave her a tinted hair style.


Everyone, this is Ramona!And Ramona this is everyone :D





I named her after Ramona Quimby from Beverly Cleary's series.
Well I've lots of work to do to get her real character. Adjusting the model and texturing!

Below are some of the renders I've taken on the way to this stage.Or perhaps after this.
I can't remember exactly because I've made about 6 or 7 copies while doing some changes and did editing separately.





This is a screen shot before being rendered.


I'm going to try out the polygon by polygon method to make my next head model. And before that I've to find her or model her two ears! and a body.And I've a bone rigging tutorial to study too.And a project to complete!

Whatever the thing that comes to my head first will be done first.Modelling or Rigging...
Hmm...Even I'm not sure what I'll be doing next!




No comments:

Post a Comment