Monday, April 5, 2010

MEET MELINE




I wanted to write this blog post a while back but the short film was out on the net only last 1st of April.

Meet Meline is a animated short film made by Virginie Goyons and Sebastien Laban.

Before I say anything about the film better watch the trailer and making of.

click HERE

You watched the film too, right?
You didn't?
Then you are either,
1) Hey mister, you didn't say about it k? type or
2) Oh was there a link to the film? type or
3) Following orders is everything! type or
4)Hey I'm lazy today type
person
or
5) You just don't understand how to appreciate good work!

When I first saw the making of what I did was dig in everywhere on the net and start to read every article and every video on the film. Plus see who on earth are these guys who are making it.And guess what I've learned a lot from these guys!

Ah if you are interested in 3D Animation or making a short film you definitely should see
Official site of Meet Meline - www.meetmeline.com
and

Oh talking about the short film, I think you should decide whether it is good or bad.
For me I've only one word to describe it.
It is simply

B e a u t i f u l !!

Please be kind enough to leave a comment at anywhere you view the film!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I found you on Jackie Morris' blog and am glad I did. Thank you for this wonderful film that I classify as 3G. Good for my generation, my nieces and nephews and their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment
    I love that short right from concept to the last frame of the film!

    Good to hear you liked it too,and hope all those kids who watched it enjoyed it too

    And please be kind enough to post a comment at where ever you've watched it (youtube ,vimeo or dailymotion)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete