Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unwrapping again


(This is what it looks like when a model is being unwrapped, at least I hope so!)

Hey

Yeah thats what I've been doing the whole day so far. Unwrapping character model,the one I posted in the previous post. But I've yet to finish unwrapping the hands and the head,which are the most difficult of all the parts.

I've made loads of back ups as Asimov in Max-Realms suggested and each of these are helping me when I get stuck in a mess. So far there are 67 files for the character model alone and the number is still growing.

So far I've done 13 steps and am in the 14th now and there are 11 more steps left in the tutorial.
Now, these 11 steps are only for unwrapping and texturing. I've to follow another whole tutorial to rig!

If I can stay up late today too I guess I'd be able to finish unwrapping. This is quite uncertain since it looks like it is going to rain tonight.

It looks like that I'm using this blog of mine without 'b' , as my log for 3Ds Max and Photoshop works. I'm going to change the title soon, as I've said before, you can't give all the credit to max!

Thats it for today
Bye!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment