Sunday, October 24, 2010

Party Time!

Yaayyy! Its the mid semester break! :D lots of free time to spend with Max and PS
Here is what I did for the past two days.

light bulb

This is from the tutorial http://tutorialscentral.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=28
Actually it(the light bulb) should be much better than this if I made it according to the tutorial but as usual I'm too lazy to adjust render options or material options thus the poor materials and render.



Thats a small animation of a flag.

And guess what!? I made a web layout! yeah!! I just need to make the rest of the pages and slice them and get them done in dream viewer or some other software since my knowledge of HTML is very low and I don't have any idea about PHP.
Lay out will be out when the site is out. මොකද කියනවනේ "නිතර දකින කුකුළාගේ කරමලෙත් සුවෙනවලු" කියල.I just hope free www.webs.com site of mine can hold all those images in the layout.

Well thats it for now.

Expect more animations and models next week!
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Hey.... have fun with ur friends :).... happy holidays!!! & nice animations.... keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I did :D went on a trip and all that
    but its one week :-/ too short

    Thanks again
    will do
    :D

    ReplyDelete