This is a quick recipe from whats usually in your fridge kitchen and perhaps the garden.
Eggs -As many as you like. If you eat one egg at a meal take one. I usually eat 2 or 3 so I took 2 eggs
Spinach leaves -If medium sized take about 8
Tomato - A medium sized one
1) Wash tomato and the spinach leaves with salt water
2) cut tomato into small pieces
3) take about 6 leaves of spinach and cut into medium sized pieces
4) take the rest of the spinach leaves and carefully cut into narrow stripes
5) Put about 3 times coconut oil you usually put to make a fried egg and heat it
6) Add the medium sized spinach leaves and almost all of the tomato pieces, leave some for later use.
7) Add enough salt, pepper powder and chili powder
8)When the tomato pieces have made a sauce like mixture crack the eggs and add them.
9) cook until the egg is set
10) Transfer to your plate
11) Take the uncooked spinach and tomato,mix with some salt and keep from a side of the egg mixture
12) Time to taste! (You can either eat it alone or with rice as we usually do)